Monday, September 3, 2007

Big Baby!

Oh yes, Andi had her two month appointment on Friday. She weighed in at 12lbs 10oz, that's the 95th percentile for weight! And she is 25 inches long... that's off the charts for height! She's a healthy eater to say the least. Carter had better start doing some growing!

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

It still cracks me up that she is in the 95th percentile for weight. I can't believe it!

Maylin said...

I'm so excited to see you blogging! Looks like you're off to a good start. And Andi seems to be off and running in the growth department--holy cow! (Not that I meant to call her a cow--that's not a nice thing to say to a girl).

suzanne said...

Not surprising in the height department but the weight? Go figure..........every inch (and pound!) of her is beautiful! mom

Dyan said...

I guess Andi chose the same growth gene that Kaleb, Makenna, and Byron all seem to have! It must be in the genes somewhere. More to love on!