


We braved the cold and went to see the zoo lights tonight with our friends, the Hatch's. There are over half a million Christmas lights throughout the zoo. We had a blast! We rode the train and ate a picnic dinner. It was perfect weather, a little cold, but no rain! It definitely put us in the Christmas spirit!

10 comments:
Fun, I love zoo lights! Carter and Andi look cute all bundled up! It's cute how Andi is wide eyed staring out at the lights. Definately getting into the inquisitive and discovery stage!
so fun! i love christmas lights!!
That looks like so much fun Dani! PS I've tagged you...look at my blog to see what your next post is :)
Looks like fun, I think we are going to take Gray sometime next week...when I get my husband back!
Holy crap he is getting so big!!! What a cutie. I'm diggin' your hair by the way - so cute!
We are on your blog! I feel so honored :) Zoo lights were very fun, thank you for inviting us. I hope you have fun in your many travels. We will be missing you here in Portland.
Looks like a great time! I love the zoo!
thats looks like such a good idea! we will have to take sophia there!
Hey
i don't know if you remember me, but i am Brad's wife. i met you once when we all lived in Utah. :) Your family is so cute. Kids are such a blast. :)
Brad would love to hear from him. his email address is Brd_harmon7@yahoo.com, and his cell is 760-885-0701, and the house number is 760-947-4411. he works nights and has every sunday and monday off.
Post a Comment