Sunday, March 2, 2008

Warmest day of the year!

We had our warmest day of the year this last week. 62 and sunny! We could not pass up the opportunity to go to the park. It was so nice to be outside without all of our jackets and mittens and to be able to sit on a blanket on the dry ground. We love the sun!

11 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous of your warm weather! Cutie kids - I need to see them!

Nikki said...

So cute. I just love Andi's headband.

We had warm weather for about 1/2 a day! Pass the rest of it this way! :)

suzanne said...

That's the biggest smile I've ever seen on ms. Andi! Glad they'll be here this week for me to see that smile in person! Way better!

nison (nic + allison) said...

They are growing up so fast! Jealous! Love Andi's hair - it's getting "long"! haha Love them!

Dyan said...

It's my favorite head accessory girl again, yay! And I'm wondering if Carter's more excited about the warm park day or the big bag of snacks?!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world. Thanks for the pictures. I miss them. I miss the warm weather too, I can't wait until it comes our way.

Jessie said...

i remember that day!! It was so warm :0 That bow is so pretty on her!!

Maylin said...

I can't help but notice the punk tweens in the background--typical. But that was a nice park trip and we can't wait to do it again!! Galla says, "thanks for sharing your pretzels, Carter!"

Ie Li said...

Warm weather came for us and there was just no way that I could be sad on a warm day in the middle of winter. Get here soon spring!

Amanda said...

So fun. i can't wait for the weather here to be good so we can go out.

breena rae said...

Doesn't warm weather just make you have a spring in your step?
you're kids are too cute. I can't believe Andi keeps those bows in! I have switched to barretts for Brighton.