Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yup, I'm pregnant

26 weeks:

And I love this quote that came on our customized chocolate bar wrappers that the men in our ward gave out to all the moms on Mother's day. It should have gone on my Mother's day post, but I thought I would share:

"May each of us treasure this truth; one cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and mother, partners in creation, in love, in sacrifice, in service, are as one." 

-Thomas S. Monson ("Behold They Mother," Ensign, Jan 1974)

11 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

So dang cute! I absolutely love that quote - it's so true! So amazing that mothers and God are the only 2 that can create. Amazing.

The Bell Family said...

You look so cute, and your belly is so high. Love the quote thanks for sharing it.

Tiffany said...

That is a great quote! I love the belly, it's so cute and you are glowing!

Pieces of me... said...

It so fun to see your belly coming. ;) It makes the whole pregnancy more real. Not that the daily miscomfort isnt' a reminder and all, but for show it's so fun! ;)

Robyn said...

I swear your belly looks bigger in person! Either way, you are adorable preggers!

Hannah said...

i love the quote! And you do look like your carrying high, that's what they say for girls tho.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a great quote! I'm going to have to snatch that! And I have to say, your belly looks much bigger in person!

Dyan said...

I'm kinda beginning to believe you're pregnant! :) You seem to be carrying this one pretty high, was it like that with the other 2? I think it was Summer that said you look bigger in person, I think that's def how mine is too. Isn't it usually the camera makes you look bigger? Oh well!

jessyquita said...

Dani, thanks for your comment about creating a human being. I do know it is an amazing gift, just wish I didn't get so huge!! Unlike, you of course! Look at that cute belly :)

The McClellan Family said...

You are so cute pregnant. How is it going?

Amanda said...

What a cute little baby bump. i can't beleive how small you are at 26 weeks. i looked like a giant beach ball by now. lol