Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day a little late

We were in Twin Falls for Jefferson's grandpa's funeral over Valentine's Day weekend, so we kind of missed celebrating on the actual day. Good thing kids didn't know, so we just celebrated the Monday after. Cupid visited the kids and left them goodies...
During nap time I set up a little game for the kids. Both Carter an Andi got a little heart shaped game card:
Then I hid red hershey kisses for Carter and pink ones for Andi. They had to find them and place them on their hearts until all of their circles were filled.

This was definitely a hit and may have to become a tradition. Of course, eating them afterwards was the best part.

Happy belated Valentine's day! I sure have a lot to love!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

What a fun and cute game idea. I need to do those kinds of things when they are here. I just don't have the grandma thing down since none of them live here. I'll have to take a course from Judes! Carter looks 6 fyi........

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a cute game! I'm definitely going to have to incorporate that into our holidays once Reece understands a little better!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Cute game idea! Going to have to remember that one for down the road...

Sarah said...

That is such a fun idea. Could be a fun counting game as well for anytime...just add numbers in the circles. I'm going to use this one. :)

Sharon said...

Great idea! Looks like they had a fun Valentines day!