Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bentley Olive Harmon


Bentley Olive was born Wednesday morning, February 23 at 7:24am. She weighed in at 6lbs 14 oz and is 20 inches long.

Until I have time to post more pictures and the whole story you can visit bellababyphotography click "view photos" and enter password: 0223bentleyharmon to see more of this beautiful babe.

12 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

She is beautiful! So happy she is here! Can't wait to meet her! Loves!

Sharon said...

Congrats again! She is beautiful!

meg baker said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Sarah said...

So sweet! Congrats!

Roxanne said...

Congrats--she's adorable!

Trisha said...

Congrats!!!! She's beautiful and I love her name. Bet the kids are excited.

Taryn said...

She's adorable! Good work Mama! You make such sweet little babies!

Pieces of me... said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl and what a beautiful name!

Amy said...

Congrats, she's beautiful! And I love that name :)

melanie said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful, what a lucky girl to get to be part of such a great family.

Kendra said...

Congrats!!! So excited to see another beautiful girl join your cute family!

dkkemp said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! But I don't expect anything less from her not mama! I hope you are recovering well!