*loves playing with her binky, pulling it out of her mouth, putting it back in, chewing on it, etc.
*can be a little chatter box
*loves her mommy
*has the most kissable nose. I love planting a kiss right on the end of her little round button nose
*does not love sleeping through the night
*HATES rice cereal. We have tried and failed at four attempts. One of these days...
*Kicks her legs lots
*is a rolling machine
*is getting close to sitting
*loves being held and sitting in her bumbo
*enjoys bath time
*no longer is swaddled for naps or bedtime
*to get to sleep she grabs this gauzy blanket we have and she pulls it over her face and nestles right in and usually goes right to sleep without a peep
*drools a lot
*loves sucking on her fingers and fists
*will not take a bottle
*loves being outside
*has actually turned into a pretty content little thing. Sometimes I feel like she's kind of fussy, but I think it's just because when she's mad, she's really mad and has a scream that can be heard around the block, but then I have to remember that her fussy moments aren't that long, or that frequent.
*has the biggest, bluest eyes
5 comments:
She is so absolutely adorable :)
She is so cute! I honestly can't believe she's already six months old. Didn't you just barely have her?
That face........delicious!
So cute!!
First time I have looked at any blog in 6 months...and you were my first! haha. Bentley is so gorgeous. We love that girl.
Post a Comment