Our Halloween was filled with fun festivities all weekend long. It started with Andi's preschool Halloween party. Here she is with her bestie Abby:
And Tay had to get in on the picture taking.
FALL FESTIVAL
Then we had our ward Fall Festival. There was a chili cook off, sugar cookie decorating, a picture booth, and trick or treating around the building.
On Monday Carter had his Halloween class party, and I somehow got roped into pretty much being in charge. Nobody volunteered to be in charge, but I had signed up to help, so Carter's teacher asked me to come up with some of the stations. There was pin the nose on the pumpkin, q-tip skeletons, monster making, Halloween matching, Halloween I Spy game, and then of course treats, candy, cookies, and juice. The kids all had fun (I hope).
Finally it was time for actual trick-or-treating after our traditional chili and scones dinner. The kids were so excited! They ran door to door and braved the cold, windy weather.

Bentley was a doll and slept in the stroller the whole time.
Mario got tired of wearing his mustache... we didn't!


Taytum cried when she realized we were done trick-or-treating and tried to run away from the house, but this pile of candy eased the blow.

Andi is just like her mother. She loves handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that come to our door. She would seriously stand there and wait til she saw people coming and then get ready with the candy bucket. She was a great helper.

3 comments:
Love the Mario Bro's themed family! Looks like great Halloween fun!
haha, what fun!! When I was a kid, I too was disapointed when it was time to stop going door to door for candy, :) alas, i still had plenty of sweets to last me all year. LOL, and looks like she did too! :) Such fun
real men actually grow mustaches!!
Will
Post a Comment