Church was first thing. And hooray, Taytum went to nursing without crying.
Then we had to do Taytum's favorite... swimming.

And then play with all those presents.
Next was dinner, per Taytum's request we had hot dogs, Cheetos, watermelon, and a veggie tray.
Then cupcakes and ice cream. She was thrilled with her Hello Kitty cupcakes. They were super cute.
Like I said, it was really low key, but I think a fun relaxing day. And I know I've said it a million times, but this little Taytum brings so much joy to anybody who knows her. She is definitely getting some major sass, but her excitement for life is contagious. We sure love this little lady of ours!!! Happy birthday Tay!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to sweet Tay! She is such a doll! (Remi is always asking where's Tay Tay - it's cute!)
Happy birthday Taytum! It seems like yesterday your mama was bringing you home from the hospital!
What a cutie! You're right, she looks so much more older than she really is!
Post a Comment