Just some random facts about my kids I want to jot down and remember. They are so fun and full of life. I love being a mom!
* Taytum is in love with "Alice in Wonderland." We rode the ride many a time at Disneyland, she chose an Alice in Wonderland Polly Pocket like set for one of her Disney souvenirs, and she asks to watch it daily. She and Bentley like to run around saying, "Off with their head!"
* Bentley knows when she needs her sleep and she loves her sleep. If she's tired she'll tell you she's ready for her nap and then collect her sleeping items and put herself to bed.
*Taytum ADORES Beckett... still. She loves feeding him his bottle, will sing to him whenever he cries, plays with him, asks to hold him, puts blankets on him, and gives him his binky.
*Carter said to me, "Mom, I want to be a chiropractor and a reader when I grow up." The kid loves to read. He would be a great professional reader. He just finished Stuart Little, which he loved. And he is also obsessed with "The Magic Tree House" series. He has probably read at least 20 of them (there are 49) and he is eagerly awaiting the next two that come out this summer.
*Taytum said to me, "Mommy, you're not fat, you're just straight." I'll take that as a compliment.
*Bentley loves to sing, her favorite are "Book of Mormon Stories", "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam", "You'll Sing a Song".
*I have been singing my audition song for Les Mis a lot, and both Bentley and Taytum can finish and sing many phrases of "On My Own."
*Carter keeps his special things in the top drawer of his nightstand and recently put a note on it that says, "The things that Carter loves drour. Never open this drour ever. Just Carter can open it and his brother can also."
*Carter was telling us about a speaker at his field trip that was talking about how his wife passed away and Andi goes, "Ready, set, awkward." I laughed pretty hard.
*Andi came up to us and said, "My armpits have water from dancing." That sounds a lot better than being stinky sweaty.
No comments:
Post a Comment