We pulled off the greatest surprise for Andi's 7th birthday ever!! She had NO idea!!! (it helped that it was almost two months after her real birthday) My mom called asking if Andi wanted to "run a few errands" with her, just to have some special time with grandma. Of course, Andi was on board. The second she was out the door with grandma I went and collected some of Andi's favorite friends (those who were in town because it was summer break). Us girls went and hid out at a salon that a lady in our branch owns. Then my mom told Andi she needed to run into a salon to pick up some hair stuff or something. When Andi walked in we jumped out and yelled "Surprise!" I wish I had her reaction on video. It was seriously priceless. All the girls got their fingers and toes painted, and while they waited their turn, they took over the salon chairs and applied make up, hair chalk, and enjoyed cupcakes and juice.
Ella:
Brooklyn:
Hartley:
Marley:
Andi + Eliana:
No comments:
Post a Comment