Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Beckett turns 3!

So, as mom of the year, I was out of town on Beckett's birthday. I got in that night, but I felt like a total loser, especially because he actually knew it was his birthday. I guess he went around the nursery in church and told everyone, "Say Happy Birthday to me!" Silly boy. We ended up celebrating the next day with Grandma and Grandpa and plenty of presents and a Toy Story cake, per Beckett's request.

This boy. He is just such a yummy little guy, and such a stinker! He is my little buddy. He is an excellent talker and has quite a large vocabulary. I am surprised probably at least once a day at the sentences that come out of his mouth. He just makes me laugh. He is very determined and aggressive and will take anyone on in a fight or wrestling. He idolizes Carter. If we ever want Beckett to do something, we just have to tell him that Carter is doing it and he will be on board. In turn, Carter is the sweetest big brother ever. Carter is such a good sport at playing with Beckett.
We just moved Beckett to his twin bed, finally. He and Carter share bunk beds and he has had no problems with the transition at all. He never gets out of bed or his room. He still loves sleeping with his little swaddle blankets. He loves our poor kitten, Lulu, to death. He carries her around everywhere, pushes her around in our toy shopping cart, makes her ride on his bike with him, and just smothers her in general. I cannot count the number of times a day I tell him, "Leave the kitty alone!!!!" He's a good eater, not super picky. His favorite is playing with cars, trains, or balls. He loves riding bikes outside and shooting his basketball.
We really adore this boy.

Beckett's 3 year interview:


How old are you? 3
What's your favorite color? Orange!
What's your favorite food? Dinner. What's your favorite thing to eat at dinner? I don't know... Mac and cheese.
What's your favorite drink? Sprite. (I would say milk)
What's your favorite toy? Cars.
What's your favorite thing to play? Cars.
What's your favorite song? Follow the Prophet
What's your favorite game? On the phone? I like to play Mater.
What's your favorite animal? Bubble puppy.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know.
What do you want to be when you're a big boy? Captain Hook
 Who are your favorite friends? Lukie and Everett. Those are all my friends. And Gray Gray. And Hudson.
What's your favorite book? Cars. Trucks.
What's your favorite thing to do? Swim.  (and I'd say ride bikes)
What's your favorite movie? Cinderella.
That's your favorite movie? Yeah.
What else? Cars. Toy Story.

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can't believe he is three! He really is such a cute kid!

suzanne said...

The birthday boy! Tubby. BBoy. Buddy diapers. You name it. Love this kid!