Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Jefferson Dear...


It is my darling husband's birthday today. Here are a few reasons I am glad he was born:
* He is the most considerate, in tune with his wife, husband that you will ever find.
* Nobody can play "fort" with a one and a half year old like he can.
* He'll rock Andi while he's sitting at the table studying.
* He's not afraid to hold my hand in public.
* He still opens doors for me even though his friends make fun of him for it... apparently chivalry is out this season.
* He doesn't get mad... seriously, he may get hot under the collar for three seconds, and then he's over it... I should take notes.
* He is dang handsome!
* He scratches my legs whenever I ask, and sometimes when I don't even ask.
*He is so patient... good thing because I'm a firecracker in that department.
*He is manly enough to drive a mini van.
*He can adjust me. :) Yum!
*He loves to spend money when I am frugal to a fault. We're a good combo.
*He serenades me in bed in the morning.
* He loves our little family more than anything else in the world.
* And a million more reasons...


Love that man!

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Jefferson!

Abbie said...

You are going to think I'm TOTALLY loony, but I was browsing other mommy blogs and came across yours-how refreshing it is to see other wonderful hubbys in the world just like mine! Don't you feel blessed??