My brother introduced me to this site
www.spiralfrog.com You can download songs for free! (and legally) It's great. I haven't quite figured out how to transfer them to my itunes just yet, or if you can because of how the songs are protected. But you can still get a bunch of great songs to listen to on your computer. Love it! Thanks Ben!
4 comments:
Great site Dani! I did look under the FAQ's and it says the songs are not compatible with iPods....too bad!
I'll def have to try that site out!
ps: so alli told me about shutterfly.com and how you've made calendars for your parents...i'm in the process of making one for mine...but did you have any problems with making pictures fit exactly? Cuz the pictures fit but there is a little caution sign that comes up in the corner of some pics....do you know by chance if it will still print out the way it previews or if it really is a big problem?
You can put the songs on just about any other mp3 player though. I love it!
Post a Comment