Carter and Grayson had so much fun having a live in playmate their own age. I can tell they are going to be trouble this next year. Already they are helping each other escape out the front door, chase the animals, sneak upstairs into Grandpa's art supplies, hiding out in Grandma's closet trying on shoes and jewelry, and getting onto the computer.Here they are helping Grandma sweep the driveway.
They also discovered that they love playing in a big sink full of soapy water. We had to strip them down to their diapers after this venture they were so wet!
One of our new favorite finds in Klamath is the Steen's Sports Complex. They have a huge indoor soccer field that they do open play hours every day of the week. For a buck a person you get to run around on their nice, soft turf and play with their soccer and footballs, tunnels, and blowup toys, while listening to music. Definitely a perfect place on a cold winter morning.

My mom, Sharon and I had some good girl time too. We painted our nails, watched High School Musical 2 (I have been converted), drank lots of Diet Coke, and chased the boys. It was a relaxing and fun week.
Thanks for taking care of us Mom and Dad, and thanks for coming to play with us Sharon and boys!

I have to add a story about this last picture. We made the boys hold hands whenever we were walking into a store. It is the cutest thing ever and everybody who saw them would comment and smile. Carter took it a little far though, and anytime they were playing Carter would want to hold Gray's hand and drag him around. Gray was not to thrilled about that and would grunt and try to shake Carter's hand off. We got a good kick out of it.
15 comments:
wait lasso? i thought that was for nap time only. andi is the epitome of adorable - she's beautiful. looks like you had a blast. i can't wait to get my hands on those boys and girl!
Looks like fun! Sorry I couldn't join you. I got your message late Sunday night and didn't think I could pull it in time together with the two kiddos to get out of town. Kuddos to Sharon for doing it in even less time, I'm impressed! Maybe we'll try again next time!
Love he pics.......I've been waiting for your post! Cutie kids and it really make me miss them! Loves...........
That's so nice that your kids have cousins and grandparents close by. Isn't the Sports Park the best?? We live there. It's all we have to do in the winter.
It looks like you guys had a great time. It is always fun to get away for awhile. We have to get the boys together to play. When I get back from Arizona (I am staying for 3 weeks)
Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to join the throngs of mommy and kids trips! (Even though I live way farther away from you all!)
Hey Dani! I'm glad you found us!! Your little ones are so cute! You guys look like you're doing well, and are really happy. I'm so glad for you guys!
Hey! I watched High School Musical one and two this last week! (and of course downed many diet cokes but I do that everyday) That is funny I remember my mom watching them and I thought she was crazy, but I have to admit I did enjoy them. Your kids are probably the cutest kids I have ever seen. But how could they not be look at their parents.
looks like you guys had fun!!
We had a great time too! Thanks so much for taking us, we can't wait to do it again! I love the picture of them holding hands, I thought I put one on our blog but I didn't so I am happy to see it on yours.
Hello Friend,
Yeah.. I am so glad that you found me. Love your family... and I would so love to get together with you sometime. Maybe we should meet at Omsi sometime?? Tell Summer that I say hello, and of course now I will be checking your blog for more updates!
Dani,
Hey what's up? you're kids are so cute!!! glad to have found you!
check out my blog.
love kelda
Funny how when you talk about chasing boys it means a totally different thing than it did 10 years ago!
Your kids are so dang cute and your such a good mom! I always like reading your blog, you just seem like such a fun mom and that you got things all figured out. I wanna be like you some day! :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Such fun! Spur of the moment trips are great! Glad you and Sharon got to go and have fun and a bit of a break while grandparents or the cousins entertained themselves! Okay, I think Andi looks like your mom in some of these pics...have you ever got that before?!
Post a Comment