Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh my OshKosh-B'Gosh!

Yes, it's true! For those of you in the Portland area (or in one of the areas listed to the right) OshKosh is having a warehouse sale at the outlet mall in Troudale. It's not in their regular store, but to the left when you turn into the mall, where Mikasa used to be. They will be open until the 31st, or until everything is gone. And it's going fast! We got some cute winter hats, mittens, tights, and slippers for $2 and then a bunch of clothes and pajamas for $4.99. What a steal!

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Hey Dani! It's so funny that you wrote because yesterday I was thinking about you. I always ask Julie how you're doing and sometimes she knows and sometimes she doesn't, so I'm really excited to have your blog address now! We should definitely get together sometime soon. I'm available nearly any time! Julie is actually coming here the week of the 24-29th, so maybe we could plan for sometime during then? Let me know what you think! PS. Your kids are ADORABLE and you still look absoutely gorgeous!

Dyan said...

Darn...no locations in MS...go figure!

The McClellan Family said...

I wish Omaha, Ne was posted as a OskKosh sale city! Sounds like you are doing ok as a single mom this week. Man I only have one kid and I am dying for Chad to get home every evening to take her for a minute.