Which, by the way, was a spectacular film! I loved it! It was very dark, but so good. I wanted to go immediately back into the theater and watch it again.
Can't wait to see it. While you were there I was having a very similar dinner but watching Mama Mia - I giggled and just wanted to get up and dance! The story is just to tie the songs together but it was great!
haha thats funny, saturday night my night consisted of almost the same things! except i had to drink sprite instead of pepsi (baby, caffeine thing)popcorn and peanut m&m's! I liked the movie as well, it was dark eh, but so good!
That is my kind of dinner. I want to see that movie too, I am kind of a weakling when it comes to dark movies though. Emmett has talked me into this one. We miss you guys. Love ya.
7 comments:
Can't wait to see it. While you were there I was having a very similar dinner but watching Mama Mia - I giggled and just wanted to get up and dance! The story is just to tie the songs together but it was great!
I agree on The Dark Knight! It was so creepy, but very fantastic!
haha thats funny, saturday night my night consisted of almost the same things! except i had to drink sprite instead of pepsi (baby, caffeine thing)popcorn and peanut m&m's! I liked the movie as well, it was dark eh, but so good!
I am so jealous! I can't remember the last time Ben and I went to a movie. We are excited to see it! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
That is my kind of dinner. I want to see that movie too, I am kind of a weakling when it comes to dark movies though. Emmett has talked me into this one. We miss you guys. Love ya.
oooh good to know, we've got date night planned now! Including your dinner suggestions....
Amen to that! Good times!
Post a Comment