Saturday, August 16, 2008

Carter learned his name!

Well, he's known his name was Carter from about month one of his life, but he just learned his last name. Ask him "What's your name?" And he'll say, "I'm Carter Harmon." It's pretty cute, especially the way he says his "r", or not say it, as the case may be.

4 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

How fun that he knows his name!... I feel like I have not seen you in forever! I know we went to the movies not too long ago, but we didn't really get the chance to talk. Anyway, I would love to get together this week!

Dyan said...

i vote a cute little video should be in the makings!

Sharon said...

That is too cute! Can't wait to hear it in person!

Jeff and Amy said...

It is so cute when kids say their own names. I'm still waiting for the day for Porter to actually just say Porter. He has always known that that is his name and he responds to it, but he just has never said...in time I guess.