Carter loved the mini stage where you got to dress up, play with the sounds and lights, and be on tv:


There are a ton of different nooks and crannies to this museum. There was a clay studio, a construction zone, a doctor's office, a dig pit, everything with hands on and plenty of bells and whistles. Here they are driving the bus. There was an actual bus stop and tables with tons of wood tracks and trains.
We spent the majority of the time in the "store." It was set up just like a real store with food for sale and conveyor belts and check out stands. The kid sized carts were a huge hit. 
Anyways, there was a ton of stuff and we had a great time out of the heat. We finished with lunch at the little picnic tables and headed home for naps.
8 comments:
yay! I'm glad you finally got a chance to check out the museum! I knew you would love it.
Looks like a great place to get out of the heat. Your kiddies look like they had a fun time. We definitely need to try it out, I'm sure Gray would love it.
I agree with the hot hot hot....it is after 10pm and we are still sweating!
Right now I'd give anything for 97, we're freezing over here...rain, rain, rain~! We visit the children's museum ALOT!
That looks like a ton of fun. I wish we had something like that here!
I'm feelin ya! It's like too hot to even get in the car and drive any where in Clovis. The seatbelts could make some scars. But I'm glad you had a great place to go!
Without A/C and the humidity there, I am glad to be here in 112 degree weather! I just stay inside with the A/C on! I love the museum! I can't believe Ava! I was thinking who is that random girl by tbe boys!:)
Sounds like so much fun. Are you in Portland? I need to find some more places to take my boys! They would of loved that!
At first I thought in the 1st pic with Carter that the hand was flipping us off...nice children's museum!
Post a Comment