Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love Mama Mia!

I heard that calories consumed in a movie theater don't count towards your percent daily value:
              









12 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

Phew! That's good to know especially for us Stewarts...you know how we are with popcorn at the movies...Yikes! haha

Warrior Princesa said...

I echo that thought!!! I love Mamma Mia!!! In fact, I'm listening to it right now.

Dyan said...

haven't seen the movie yet...but love all my fav treats pictured together! and i definately like the movie non-calorie counter. but then again i don't count them anyways! :)

Sharon said...

I love that movie too! Can't wait until it comes out on video so that I can make Ben watch it with me! And ditto on the treats....what good is a movie without popcorn and candy?

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am so happy to hear that calories consumed in a movie theater don't count! What about if you just watch a movie at your house that you haven't seen before? I sure hope so. I need to watch Mama Mia still. I am glad to hear a good review.

Hayley Hatch said...

Yay for Mamma Mia! It was so fun to get out of the house and not have little ones to share the treats with :)

suzanne said...

Let's just say that Mamma Mia is just one funny show........wish I was there to see it with you again......."Take a chance on me....la la la......love it!"

Kara said...

I loved it too, in all of it's cheesy glory. Pierce Broson singing was almost too cheesy, but it gave me a good laugh.

Maylin said...

It's on my "To See" list!

Shauna said...

i really want to see it still!!

breena rae said...

agreed because it's impossible to keep track!...but I still need to see Mamma Mia! I've seen it on Broadway, but the movie looks great with the actors in it....and congrats to Andi on the whole walking business.

Trishelle said...

Your blog gave me an overwhelming craving for junk food and Abba! What fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your night out so much!