Carter has been saying the darndest things! And where does he learn them? From us!!! Whenever something comes out of his mouth I soon realize that it's something I say a lot, like....
That is so cute. It is amazing how much they listen to us huh? It is almost scary some times. Summer's baby is so cute. Tell her congrats for us. Love you guys.
That's really funny! Today Grayson went into my room and I followed him and he said "Go out Mama". I'm pretty sure he hears me say that all the time (when I am trying to get Cal to sleep and he keeps coming in his room trying to play!) kids are pretty funny sometimes!
4 comments:
That is so cute. It is amazing how much they listen to us huh? It is almost scary some times. Summer's baby is so cute. Tell her congrats for us. Love you guys.
I want to know what warranted that comment from him. too cute
That's really funny! Today Grayson went into my room and I followed him and he said "Go out Mama". I'm pretty sure he hears me say that all the time (when I am trying to get Cal to sleep and he keeps coming in his room trying to play!) kids are pretty funny sometimes!
gotta love kids :) Shelbi told me last week when her food dropped on the ground, "OH crap!"
Post a Comment