It actually ended up being a good day. All the kids got along well and the day went pretty fast. I definitely could not do daycare on a regular basis, and I only had four kids!
We started out with breakfast for all: eggs and toast:
Then we had lots of play time, listened to music and danced with instruments, had snacks, made butterflies, and then had lunch.
Then was glorious nap time. All the kids napped without a problem!!! I felt extremely lucky and enjoyed a couple of hours of quiet time. Ava's dad got off work early and came right around 3 to pick her up. Then Ryan and Hayley came over just after 5pm to collect Logan and stayed for pizza and the basketball game. It was exhausting, but a nice change up to our day.
7 comments:
Thank you so much for providing Dani's Daycare! I know Logan had fun with his friends! And thank you for allowing us to come over for pizza and bball. Hopefully it wasn't too much Hatches for one day ;)
dani, where the heck do you get all cute crafty ideas eh??? I love them and i know soph would too!
~jess
Sounds like an eventful day! You're such a sweetheart. I loved the butterfly craft by the way, I'll have to try that one with the kids.
You should start a business! :)
Glad you survived with 4 young kids...it gives me hope! :) Looks like they were all in the same age range so I'm sure they had fun with all day playmates for a change!
Whew, all that before lunch! No wonder they took such great naps. Your amazing!
Seriously, you are Wonder Woman! I'll bet you totally made their day! What an amazing woman/friend/neighbor/mommy you are!
It's a wonderful thing to know your child is safe and happy even when you can't be with them. It's a real talent to be able to do that for people.
Post a Comment