Taytum was crying in her high chair this morning and Carter says, "Mom, Taytum is having a rough morning." It was just a funny thing coming from a three year old.
Carter stayed dry last night (I think that's about ten nights in a row!!) and when he got up this morning he said, "I'm dry! I am rocking this."
AND
A couple nights ago Andi got the toothpaste out to brush their teeth and Carter started whining that he wanted to get the toothpaste out and Andi turns to him and says, "Too bad." I don't know why, but it really made me laugh.
4 comments:
Haha...I love it! I can't wait until Reece can start saying funnies. It's great when kids pick up on sayings and learn to use them in context!
Cute! And I love Andi's sass to Carter...sometimes it really is just plain funny when the younger sibling shows the older one up!
They have quite the personalities! Love it.
lOL... so cute! And Carter you are 'rocking it'!! My little man is still working on it. :)
Post a Comment