We headed down to Utah a few weeks ago to visit the two new beautiful members of our family. My sister and her husband had their second girl, Remi, and my brother and his wife had their first child, Jameson. They are only 11 days apart and so super cute. It was so fun to get to love on them.

Carter & Remi:
Nic & Alli with Andi & Remi:
Taytum does a lot of staring, especially when she is first around you. She'll just sit and watch you talk and take you in.
We spent a lot of time hanging out letting the cousins play while us grown ups chatted.

Reece would put Tay's binky in her mouth and Taytum would spit it out, which made Reece laugh hysterically. She did this about 20 times and laughed just as hard every time.
The kids did many an Easter festivity. My mom made Easter egg sugar cookies for the kids to frost. They each frosted and sprinkled one to the extreme, and then wanted to devour it and be done with it. That left the adults to do the frosting and decorating. The kids enjoyed it for their one cookie though.


We let the kids dye Easter eggs. I'll admit that this was my kids first experience with the dying of eggs. Not sure why we haven't done it in years past. They loved it and were actually pretty neat during the whole process. Here's my mom and dad managing the mess. (the rest of Easter will have to be its' own post).

My kids and I stayed at a hotel, and I must admit that one of my favorite parts of the trip was sitting in bed at night reading with my three beautiful kiddies sleeping in view. Is there anything more yummy than a sleeping baby? One night I heard a small thud and listened for a second thinking that maybe someone had fallen out of bed. Nobody cried and I didn't hear anything else, so I settled back into bed, and about five second later, little miss Andi crawls up into bed and snuggles into me and just goes to sleep. It was pretty cute. Our kids have never slept in our bed, so it was fun for the night, but not on a regular basis.
My mom helped us unload and get the kids to bed that first night in the hotel. This was the thanks she got. She may not be small, but my Tay is still a yummy snuggly baby when she wants to be.

3 comments:
Thanks so much for coming down to spend time with us! We had such a wonderful time, and feel so spoiled that we get to do it again in a week, and then again a few weeks after that!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad that you are working again so you can update your blog :) Can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday! It's been too long!
I loved that you caught Reece laughing at the binkie........that was just priceless.........and Tater Tot the snuggler.....lucky Gramzee!
Post a Comment