We spent a morning at the aquarium. It gave Summer a little time to breath and it was fun for the kids to get out for a minute. It's a small aquarium, but just the right size for our kids. My mom and I took Reece and my kids, and Alli and Nic met up with us. 




The penguins. It was a new attraction and the kids loved it.
Petting the stingrays... or at least trying too. The water was too deep for even me to touch one.

We hit up the animal show towards the end of our stay. They brought out all sorts of fun animals for the kids to see, talking birds, spiders, snakes...


We grabbed a bite to eat after it was all said and done. The kids:
And the adults, courtesy of Carter:
6 comments:
I'm glad you got take a break and go enjoy your family! Looks like lots of fun...and you get to do it all again so soon!!
Sad that Remi and I didn't get to come, but soooo appreciate you all taking care of Reece so we could rest! Looks like a great time!
So fun! It has been a while since I have gone to an aquarium with the kids. I loved the post!
That was fun - the snakes.......eewwwwww.........Thanks for such a great time!
I need to go see those penguins! They look fun!
I'm impressed Andi pet the snake!! She's much braver than I... did you pet it?
Post a Comment