I cannot believe we are already approaching the end of July. It has been one crazy, busy, fun, traveling month. First was a trip to Salem for my brother's baby's blessing. Then all the girls in my family + kids headed down to
Klamath Falls for a one week Girls'/Kids' week. Next the boys all joined us for a week in
Sunriver. We got back and a few days later and Jefferson's sister returned home from serving a 1 1/2 year mission for our church so we headed down to
Burley/Twin Falls for a night for a big family dinner. And the month isn't over yet... I still have
Taytum's birthday in just a few days!!!! I'll catch up soon... promise.
3 comments:
seriously, that is exactly how i feel. summer is flying. no good either cause then school starts.
sounds like you've had a great July though.
guess i'll have to wait another week to hear about all the fun since i'm taking off in just a handful of hours! happy early b-day to Tay...can't believe it's been a year already! talk to you soon!
Where did the sis go on a mission?
Post a Comment