Friday, August 27, 2010

Toothy Taytum

Taytum has a lot of teeth coming in! Her top two are barely poking through along with one more on the bottom; and it appears one more on top is trying to make an appearance. She is going to look so different. Taytum continues to be a happy, cheesy little thing. Her new favorite game is climbing the stairs. She'll go and climb one and I'll say "Uh-oh Taytum." To which she giggles and turns and climbs a couple more as fast as she can. Then she'll turn and look to see if I'm coming. I'll repeat, "Uh-oh Tay." Giggle. Turn. Climb. Look. It's too funny. Guess I need to be more diligent with the baby gate. She'll still get her sticky little fingers on toilet paper every chance she gets. She LOVES to eat, eat, eat. I think she eats more at breakfast than any of us. Growing girl. Another favorite is the blinds. Something about crinkling and pulling and bending blinds amuses the heck out of her. She is doing much better with standing and attempting walking. She'll walk around with her little push toy and occasionally forgets she needs it and lets go. She is also becoming quite the booty popping dancer. Stop growing up!

1 comment:

Dyan said...

Cute new fam/kid pics! they are all so darn cute! i love the one on the side with the 3 kiddos and Tay's little arm propped up on her knee..too cute! The parents aren't too shabby either :)