We grabbed a gender shot right off the bat just in case we didn't get a good look, we'd have the whole ultrasound to take a peek. Well, she gave us a nice shot right away.
This little girl was such a stinker throughout the whole ultrasound. A nice indicator of things to come, I'm sure. I was rolling this way and that, the ultrasound tech was pushing on my stomach pretty hard and kept trying to get baby to switch positions. She insisted on being curled up in a little ball with her feet directly over her head, knees to forehead. This made it difficult to get a good shot of her heart and spine. We spent 45 minutes looking around and the tech said she would give it five more minutes and if she didn't get a good shot we would have to reschedule to get the shots she needed. Well, she managed to finally get a look at everything she needed just a minute later. Everything looks perfect and she is measuring directly on track. Not a day bigger or smaller than my due date: March 12.The ultrasound tech said she gets a good hand shot about once a month is all, where you can see all five fingers. Our girl had to show off...
And my girls seems to like to show a little leg. If it's half as fleshy as Taytum's is it is bound to be delicious to nibble on.
I am 20 weeks today and Jefferson felt baby girl move for the first time last Saturday. I felt her really start kicking consistently on the 5th and have felt her every day since, or rather night since. She's a kicker once I'm in bed at night. Love those little kicks!
Both Jefferson and I were kind of feeling girl, though we were both second guessing that right before the ultrasound. I even bought baby a baby girl outfit when we first found out we were pregnant. We are so excited to be blessed with another girl. These three in a row are bound to be close.... at least one day, right? Now on to the name game... I have about three or four I like, but we are open to any and all suggestions. Please share!
5 comments:
A girl! Yay You're right, they will be so close, how fun.
I like the name Brielle :)
If I have another girl I want to name her Novalee though. I love naming girls!
That makes it seem so much more real! She is super cute already. I am jealous of your baby kicks; I miss that so much! I'm offering up Emery (although I haven't cleared that with Josh) but I can't see us having a Remi and an Emery. :) I'll keep thinking on it. Time to start posting some belly shots.
I'm so excited you're having anothe girl!
Oh, so sweet! I cannot WAIT for my ultrasound and to feel the little one move around! That is definitely the best part!
looks like she's got long limbs already :) so fun!
Post a Comment