Congrats again! I mostly thought you were having a girl, but at the same time, I'm surprised it's a girl! How wild to have three in a row! So excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet my new niece!
Whoo hoo! At least you'll have EVERYTHING you could possibly need for your new little sweetie! Carter's gonna have his hands full protecting all his cute little sisters from the boys in the future! Congratulations you guys!
14 comments:
Congrats again! I mostly thought you were having a girl, but at the same time, I'm surprised it's a girl! How wild to have three in a row! So excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet my new niece!
Well instead of three men and a little lady it's three ladies and a little man :)
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!
That is such great news!
Why not?! Love this post! CONGRATS!!!
So happy for you guys! I finally guessed right! I have guessed wrong on the last 10 babies!
how exciting! You are gorgeous and so are your babies! congrats!
Congrats again! How fun to have three girls in a row! Carter and Jefferson will be well taken care of with all the women in the house!
Girl power! Wahoo! Super big congrats Dani!
How fun! You're going to need lots of bathrooms when these girls get a little older! haha!
Whoo hoo! At least you'll have EVERYTHING you could possibly need for your new little sweetie! Carter's gonna have his hands full protecting all his cute little sisters from the boys in the future! Congratulations you guys!
Carter is in for a treat! Congrats! You do make beautiful girls!
Frankly, looking at the picture of Tay below, how could you not just be excited to have another one of those!
OOHHH! Congrats! How exciting...3 princesses!!
congrats! little girls are so sweet!
Post a Comment