Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pseudo FHE

Andi wanted to play FHE tonight and be in charge of music and a lesson. We all kindly obliged and sat in a circle on our pillows. After singing some made up song about families she went into a lesson about baptism. I asked a couple of questions about baptism that she knew the answer to. Then, I asked her how old we are when we get baptized and she thought for a second and then said, "Don't worry about it." I just about peed my pants laughing.

We then proceeded into lesson two, which was on "True loves kiss." She made me lay down and have Jefferson kiss me to see if it was true love... it was; I woke up.

That girl makes me laugh.

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Oh man, that is awesome. What a funny girl! I love the way their minds work.

Robyn said...

Hi-lar-i-ous! I love that little lady!

Unknown said...

Love that....what a good little family you have!

Dyan said...

so cute! and i hope you and jefferson broke into song after his kiss woke you up..."i've been dreaming of a true love's kiss...." :)

Hayley Hatch said...

probably the funniest story ever. it sounds like she is full of it - i think she and logan would really hit it off! :)