Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thirty flirty and thriving


That's right folks, we are at 30 weeks. I have been feeling great. I don't really forget that I'm pregnant, but I don't feel pregnant, other than all the movement coming from my belly. I don't feel huge (though when I look at pictures I think I look plenty big). Luckily I am still in my normal pants. Have you ever tried to find maternity pants long enough for someone with my inseam? Impossible. I carry high, so that has definitely helped me stay in my current pants, though I have a feeling within the week I'll be having to bust out the rubber band trick. I feel good. I'm not uncomfortable, yet. I'm not tired. I'm not overly anxious to have this little one out. I am, however, getting super excited about having another little baby girl to love on and hold. It's not that I haven't been looking forward to it before now, but these past couple of weeks I have been really excited about it. I have started nesting a little; cleaning out the toy closet and the kids' closets and the pantry. My appointments are down to every two weeks and at this last appointment we talked about my birth plan. It made it real that we are having another one. The name game is still going strong and we remain open to any and all suggestions. Just wanted to record that I am at a very happy pregnant place.

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

You're pretty tiny for being 30 weeks! But you look great(big surprise!) Can't wait to meet baby girl!

meg baker said...

Wow you lost me in that you are still in your regular jeans. I'm like totally shocked because right now my maternity cloths are too small for me (Unfortunately not a joke). You do look super amazing! Good luck and I'm very excited to see this adorable baby in a few weeks.

Warrior Princesa said...

dani!!! i love your new hair do!! it was good to see you at the concert even though i didn't get a chance to say hi :) i love reading your blog. good luck with the baby names! i always suggest my name ;) lol.

Dyan said...

Looking good girl! Kind of crazy to think that if this one follows suit to Tay she could be here next month already! Are you going to stay true to the boy/girl names? If so...Peyton, Riland, Hayden, Kyle, Paige, Sage, Jadin...or there is a girl named Elliot in Kaleb's class.

Pieces of me... said...

It's so exciting that you're having another little one! I had forgetten you were pregnant and was surprised when I saw the preggo picture. :) You look fantastic

Hayley Hatch said...

You are the cutest pregnant person. Hands down. If it were practical, I would say you should just always be pregnant,but I guess that doesn't really make sense ;)

whitney allison said...

Goodness gracious you're tiny! I mean...its not surprising just how you roll! You look great.

Rohatinsky Family said...

Dani, you are TEENY! I cannot believe you are still in your regular pants. That makes me sick. ;) Some of my favorite names right now for a girl are Millie, Bentley, Berkley, and Aubrey. Millie is one that I think we might use if we ever have a girl...but it's too fun to not pass on. I can't believe that you are 30 weeks too. It has gone by so fast.