After we got home I went to work on washing all of our baby girl clothes. Got those washed and folded. Then I took apart our car seat and bouncy seat and thoroughly washed those and put them back together. I took apart our bassinet, washed all the parts of that and set it up in our room.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Bring on the Baby!
No, we haven't had our baby yet. I'm only 35 and some odd days folks! But we are ready for her! I am not wishing her out any day soon, but everything is all set up. My dear family humored me last Saturday. We cleaned the church and then headed out for donuts. Side note: we had such a good time cleaning the church. It was a great opportunity for our kids and they loved helping out Heavenly Father. They were master dusters! Anyways, after donuts we went to Babies R Us and I had a great time. Jefferson tolerated. We stocked up on diapers, bought binkies, picked out a coming home outfit and got a little stuffed animal and toy for baby girl. I know, I complain about our ever growing tub of stuffed animals, but every kid deserves their own special "friend," as my kids would call it.
After we got home I went to work on washing all of our baby girl clothes. Got those washed and folded. Then I took apart our car seat and bouncy seat and thoroughly washed those and put them back together. I took apart our bassinet, washed all the parts of that and set it up in our room.
The past couple of weeks I have also been busy making some new bows and binky clips for baby.

I bought some new headbands and hats at this site.
And made a car seat cover based on the tutorial at Sumo's Sweet Stuff. (yes, that's my sis. Isn't she super crafty?!) 
All that is left is packing the hospital bag!
After we got home I went to work on washing all of our baby girl clothes. Got those washed and folded. Then I took apart our car seat and bouncy seat and thoroughly washed those and put them back together. I took apart our bassinet, washed all the parts of that and set it up in our room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Dani! I searched your sister's blog but couldn't find her tutorial, there were just too many baby/sewing posts!!! Anyway, I make some of these covers for baby gifts, but how did you make that adorable flower?! Please share!
Amanda Porter
mandalou33@yahoo.com :) :)
LET THE NESTING BEGIN!!!! Everything is darling...can't wait to see her. Be sure to let us know. Loves to all....
OMG. So fun! We are preparing for our little on in a different way. :) You get yours first though. Lucky! haha
Such cute things you've made! I will definitely have to utilitze all of my sisters (Sharon and Nikki included) when we have a little one come home.
You've been busy! I need to tap into some of that pregnant mama nesting energy! :) Love everything you've made - your cover is adorable! Can't wait to meet the little lady!
I really should clarify. OMG = oh my gosh. Sorry if you thought otherwise.
Super CUTE!! Your little one will be dazzling when she comes :)
precious precious! all the pink and bows and sparkly things are so foreign to me! i don't know what i'd do with a girl! glad you've got it mastered, now she just needs to make her little appearance!
Post a Comment