Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Bunny

When I woke Andi up this morning she informed me that it was Bunny's birthday. I asked if he wanted a carrot and she said he doesn't like carrots because he's an Easter bunny, but that he likes cake. She wanted to throw a birthday party for him, so we did! We went to the store and let Andi pick out cupcakes for Bunny. Then after naps we blew up balloons, sang happy birthday, and ate cupcakes. I hope Bunny had a great birthday!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

You are such an awesome mom. I love your spontaneity! I guess you have to be ready for anything with 4 little ones around!

suzanne said...

What a good mom! Miss them all..........

Pieces of me... said...

THat is to cutest! You are such a sweet mommy to make the effort to celebrate bunny's bday! Maybe next week it'll be his half bday :)

Sarah said...

That is to fun!

Shauna said...

so cute! you're such a good mom!

Trujillo family said...

What fun!! You are such an awesome mom! It looks like bunny had a fabulous bday!