We moved Taytum to a big girl bed last night. She did great! We bought a new bed and trundle for the girls room and after just a little bit of playing, she was sound asleep on her bed. They slept in to their normal time too. Hopefully this easy transition continues!


5 comments:
Yay Taytum! I can't believe she's already old enough for a big girl bed!
Glad it went well! That's what we'll be attempting in a few short months with the Remster as well. Yikes!
It always helps when they have an older sibling to watch and learn from! I'm so not ready to try big beds with J&T yet...way too much mischief between the 2 of them! Our older boys were in them by the time they were 2, but I think we'll be keeping the cribs in play for another year! And I'm sure you love the stuffed animal sprawled across Tay's face as she sleeps, right? :)
Taytum is growing up = a sad day....
How exciting! It is a big wake up call to me when I transition my babies to big kid beds.... they're growing up!
Post a Comment