Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My girls...

Had Dr's appointments for these two girls today. They did AWESOME with their shots. Andi took them like a champ. Taytum cried for all of ten seconds and then was over it when I gave her a starburst.

The weigh in:

ANDI 39lbs = 90% & 44 1/2 inches = off the charts!

TAY 29lbs = 75% & 37 inches = 97%

So my girls are solid. What can I say?

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Andi's weight surprises me! And the tall genes live on! YAY!

suzanne said...

They say that when a child is two that you can double his/her height and that will be their finished size! Tay is going to be 6'2" if that holds true! Woot Woot!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Solid is how I'd describe little Rem, too. She and Tay are two peas in a pod! Healthy girls, always good news!

Maren B said...

Awesome.