
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Tay's birthday
We had a little family dinner, sprinklers, cake and ice cream and presents on Tay's birthday. She loved all of her presents and had a good time celebrating. Every time we would say, "Happy Birthday Tay!" She would yell "Yay!" and start to clap and shake and cheer, like only Tay does.





Some things I want to remember about Tay at two is how excited she gets over everything! Like shaking, cheering, excited. Over ev.ry.thing. It's adorable and makes you feel great! I love the way her chubby little hand feels in mine when I hold it, which she loves to do. She always wants to hold my hand walking down the stairs or in the store. She hates sitting in the shopping carts at stores. Tay is one tough cookie. She can take a hit, push, shove, bite like nobody's business. When you say, "Give me some sugar" she'll pucker up and give the most delicious kiss. Tay loves shoes, any shape or size. She has a very high scream. It's a happy, excited scream, but very loud and very high. She loves nursery, thanks to her nursery leader, Joyce. Speaking of, Joyce stopped by and delivered a birthday present to Tay. It was so sweet and Tay loved it! We took Tay's binky away about three weeks ago and she's done great without it. The first four days or so were rough at nap and bedtime. She would cry for as long as 30 minutes. But now she goes down without a peep. I have noticed that she doesn't sleep as long at naps as usual. It doesn't seem to phase her though. She is still just as happy and joyous as ever.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks so fun. The only thing missing was us! But seriously I wanted to tell you how great it was to see you again. I wasn't sure what to expect, but you guys are just as cool as you ever were. We loved hanging out with you and your kids are so so so cute. Grant and I keep praying that our baby girl will turn out as cute and perfect as Bentley. Thanks for letting me hold her. Hope all is going well for you guys. Love your posts.
I can't believe how fast she has already grown up!! Happy bday Taytum! :)
Post a Comment