
Bentley is seven months old! She is still such a skinny girl, but has been putting on some weight now that she finally started taking solids!! Hallelujah! She just decided one day to start liking them, and now there is no stopping her. She eats 4-5 jars of baby food a day, plus about 2-3 bowls of rice cereal/oatmeal with formula added in. Consequently she's sleeping through the night too!!! About 9 hours or so. I feel like a new woman! She is still only in 0-3 month clothes. I'll put her into 6 month clothes, but she just drowns in them. She is also only in size 1-2 diapers.

Bentley is a chatter box and giggles a lot too. She crinkles her nose up when she smiles big, and she also thinks it's funny to crinkle her nose and breath in and out really loud. She makes a scratchy noise with her throat a lot that is pretty funny. If she wants to get your attention she'll just stare at you until you look at her and then breaks out into a huge smile. She is starting to try to crawl already! She'll use her legs to scoot forward a little bit and also draws her knees up under her a lot. As for sitting, not even close. When you try to get her to sit up she automatically arches her back so that if you let go, she'll just fling back like she's spring loaded. We're working on it. She has a Dr's appointment on Wednesday so I'm excited to see what she weighs in at. Other than that, she has turned into such a joy. She is so happy and content now that she's eating. Love her.
6 comments:
She definitely has the Harmon look to her. Such a joy of a little gal!
What a little sweetheart. I agree with Al - she definitely has the Harmon look. I can't believe she is 7 months old!
Eating is such a necessary part of life eh? Glad she's eating and sleeping! Beautiful gal!
I'm happy and content when I eat and sleep good too! Glad she's finally letting you feel like you again! Cute little thing she is!
Yay! I'm so glad she's eating and sleeping well for you now! It is so stressful when a baby isn't cooperating that way-- I'm sure you feel really relieved. She is a cute little sprite.
Grant and I talk about how beautiful and perfect she looks all the time. Hope our little one is just as cute.
Post a Comment