She is talking a lot more and makes us laugh constantly with the funny way she says things. For some reason a lot of her words end in "p". One of her best enunciated words is "lap" because since as long as I can remember she always wants to sit on our laps and read a book. So she'll grab a book and come stand by you and say "lap" until she is safely perched on your lap with a book.
Perhaps that's where all of her words ending in "p" began. For example: drink = dreep; snack = snap/slap; treat = treap; well = welp; book = boop; black = blap; look = loop.
She also has a cute way of saying helpee for "help me" and pushy for "push me." She calls our phones "hellos." Some of her other favorite words are mine, no, milk, love you, hi, grandpa (also means grandma), uh-oh, baby, yellow, purple...
As of a few week ago Taytum loves the swings! She used to just like sitting in them totally still and would flip out if you pushed her even a quarter of an inch. Now she can't go high enough. Not sure how she got over her fear of them, but she did.
A few months ago we set her on the potty because she thought she wanted to sit on it, then once on it she decided to hate the potty and would adamantly shake her head "no" when asked if she wanted to sit on the potty since then. Again, about a week ago she decided she wants to sit on the potty a lot. She has yet to go on it, but she'll strip down and take a seat, and I figure that can't be a bad thing.
She is in love with Bentley and is constantly bringing her toys, putting her binky in, giving her kisses, trying to hug her, or begging to hold her. Taytum has the most amazing pucker when giving kisses, by the way. Consequently they are some of the juciest, fleshiest, kisses ever.
PS... I have tried to upload more pictures to go along with this post at least a dozen times and they upload all funky colored and streaky... Boo Blogger!
4 comments:
Blogger has been doing that to me lately, too - lamespice! Tay really is looking so much more grown up. We need to see you guys! What a sweet little lady!
I'm glad she's liking swings. She's getting so old! haha Beautiful gal.
Lamespice......sumo you crack me up! I actually thought when I saw her picture 'Who is Dani blogging about, who is that girl?' I seriously did. My in just a month she's really changed. But she'll always be my fleshy hot mess. Love her...
Man she IS growing up so fast! And I do have to say, I just LOVE how little ones talk sometimes :). I will have to admit sometimes I encourage it by talking like that to them too.... haha, they are just so darn cute!
Post a Comment