I would not leave anything delicious on our counters in our house, say zucchini bread or a friend's chocolate birthday cake, or else this may happen:



Taytum will go and get the step stool out of the bathroom and help herself to whatever delicious, unsuspecting morsel awaits her on the countertop. Sneaky sneaky.
5 comments:
HAH! How do you punish such a hilarious cutie?
Naughty, cute little thang! She makes being naughty look so darn cute!
Haha. That's adorable. Shaffer is all about that right now too. We have to be VERY careful what we leave out . On a side note, I can't believe how grown up she is looking, and how blonde too. You have the cutest kids.
Oh that Tay-ta!
I'm siding with Taytum on this one! Pretty sure I'd be helping myself to a little sample if I found yummy things laying around on the counter too!
Post a Comment