We had our very first ever school carnival! It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and the weather was absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed carnival games, hot dogs, & face painting. We were pretty much there from start to finish. We got down to about the last hour and I was volunteering in the first aid station for the last hour and we had oodles of tickets left, so Jefferson took Tay and Bentley home and I stayed with the older kids. We played more games, ate cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn, and such. The kids thought it was pretty cool that we were out when it was so dark.Monster. Parrot.Butterfly.
2 comments:
How fun! I'm jealous of your fun elementary school activities! Love the face paint!
That's some of the cutest face painting I've seen! And that cotton candy looks ginormous! Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment