Friday, April 20, 2012

Mommy Moments: today.

*So happy to have sunshine and warm weather. My spirits feel lifted.
*Taytum sang Book of Mormon Stories and Popcorn Popping to me and it was so cute.
*Andi and I made a trip to the store together. She loves time with Mom, and so do I.
* I was watching the kids outside through the kitchen window where they couldn't see me. Taytum kept trying to steal a pair of binoculars from Andi. They both ended up having a hold on them and Andi looked to the sliding glass door to see if I was watching, and I wasn't, that she could see. And then she just handed them to Taytum. Just because she wanted to be nice. Made me proud.
*We bought three things of skittles for Carter and Andi to take to their friend's house this afternoon, one for each of them, and Andi said, "I'm going to save some of mine for Taytum." It was sweet.
* We stopped by an elderly, single sister's home while we were out and after we left Andi asked me, "Does she live by herself?" I told her that she did and Andi said, "That's so sad..... We should do something nice for her.... I know, let's make her cookies." Good girl.
*My kids ate 3/4 of a regular watermelon at one meal all by themselves. Jefferson and I were going out to eat so we didn't partake. I may have had a few bites, because I couldn't resist. I thought that was pretty impressive. So glad it's watermelon season! And apparently, so are my kids.
*Bentley has taken to dancing and bouncing when she hears music. It's so cute.
*I think Carter has been taking notes from a new cartoon that we've watched a few times, "Doc McStuffin." He extracted stuffing from one of his big stuffed bears and restuffed Lasso through a small hole in his neck. Kind of innovative. :)
*Jefferson scheduled a massage for me tomorrow. That is going to feel so good on my tired, pregnant, hormonal, body. I tried to convince him to take it, but he wouldn't. He loves me.
*I looked at a picture of my family today and had an overwhelming feeling of being blessed beyond what I deserve. So glad these little people are all mine!

1 comment:

Maren B said...

I love those moments.