My husband rocks for oh so many reasons. One of the many being, that he is super supportive of me having me time and nights with my girlfriends. He knows it helps me maintain some sort of balance and my sanity. About a month ago I went out about three times with my girlfriends in less than two weeks. One Saturday afternoon we went out to lunch at the Olive Garden and then went and got make-overs and updated our make-up.
The next weekend a group of us went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then went to the Kelly Clarkson concert. It was seriously a blast. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and an amazing husband who supports me in having girlfriends.

(Me, Mandy, Michelle, Tamra, and Angel)
2 comments:
So great that Jefferson recognizes that! I know I feel the same way about Josh - and girl friends are a great substitute when you don't live by your sisters. :)
good girlfriends are great!
Post a Comment