Monday, October 29, 2012

Besties

Two of my bestest girl friends ever came and paid us a visit at the beginning of October. They both brought their girls that were Taytum and Andi's age, so they were excited to see their little friends too. We had a great time and it made me miss Meridian.
We frosted Halloween sugar cookies...

 We had a movie night...
 
 We did some other little crafties...
 
 
Went to Andi and Carter's soccer games. Played at the park. Went on a walk. And spent an evening at the fire pit roasting marshmallows...
 Jefferson and I managed to take a picture, but we didn't get any of me with Celeste and Michelle! I guess that means they'll have to come again and visit.
 
My dad, Jefferson and Nic joined us at the fire pit after finishing resealing the driveway.
I really do have such amazing friends, and it was so fun to have a taste of "home." Love you gals!! (and your cute little girls)

No comments: