My last baby is one month old. I am so absolutely in love with him. He is such a yummy little guy and has been pretty good. He's starting to be awake more and consequently cry a little more, but he really is good. He has some good nights and some not so good nights. Jefferson and he have done some early morning bonding over Sports Center more than once. He does not love bath time, or getting his diaper changed, or getting dressed. He does love being held. :)
Watching foosball with daddy:
Sunbathing:
Just being yummy:
A little Gramzee love:
A little sibling love:
I LOVE watching my kids interact with Beckett and watch how he fits into our family. They all just adore him and want to make sure he's okay. Bentley always walks up to him and says, "I all'em" (I hold him). It's sweet.
We lovingly call him "Wolf man" because of the ridiculous amounts of hair all over him:
Check out the fuzzy back.
Other than wolf man, I call him Mr. B, B-man, or Mr. Man. I really, really like him. Happy one month!
2 comments:
I like him and I've only seen him through pics, so I can only imagine how cute and wonderful he is for you in real life to really like! Can't believe it's been a month already!
How is he already 1 month?! Crazy. You can also call him Carter look alike (in my opinion). He is a yummy bundle!
Post a Comment