Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2 Month B Boy

No!!! Little Man is two months old. STOP!! He is growing so fast, and after holding my newest little nephew yesterday (weighing 6lbs 5 oz) Beckett seems even less newborn. He is a little slice of heaven though. He is an absolute angel child. For about three weeks he has been sleeping a solid 6 hours at night and only getting up once. It is wonderful. He can also put himself to sleep without having to be rocked. He doesn't cry much, and when he does it's usually right before he goes to sleep for a nap and he usually just needs to get it out, which takes all of five minutes at most. OR when he's in his carseat- he's not really a fan of it. Beckett has the biggest eyes and still has his little upturned nose. He first smiled on October 7th, just one day after he turned one month. It took him a couple of weeks to really figure it out, but he's got it down. I don't have any great pictures of him smiling yet because I get so wrapped up in making him smile that I can't tear myself away to grab the camera. He is a pretty good binky baby, likes being swaddled, and overall is just the yummiest thing ever. I really am enjoying my little man.

No comments: