Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kids say the darndest...

Taytum snorted the other day and she said, "Mom, I just had a pig!"

Carter and Andi were playing today and Carter said, "Girls are smart and boys are strong!"  I jumped on that situation... and set him straight. Ends up some girl at school said that. I pointed out that he was both strong and smart and that Andi and I are strong and smart too!

Andi and Carter were playing church today and after a prayer and hymn, Andi got up to give the talk. She said she was from California and went on vacation to New York where she saw a dead man. The kind thing she did was pray for the dead man and he went to heaven.--------- What the heck?! I have no idea where that came from, but I did not interject on that one.

No comments: