In other November News....
My sister "had" a baby!! My sister Alli and her husband Nic were chosen by a young couple to adopt their baby. It has been such a beautiful blessing in our family. Baby Everett was born November 5th and we could not love him more!! He and Beckett are just a couple months apart and are sure to be buddies.
Carter had a soccer party and so we all enjoyed a night out to pizza.
Bentley enjoyed the cupcakes. :)
Beckett continues to be a smiley, social little guy...
Enjoying a lazy evening at home:
We caught Andi in Taytum's bed one night...
I turned 30. That's all there is to say about that. Beckett was a terror the night before so I got zero sleep and was super tired all day. The kids got out of school an hour early, Jefferson worked an hour late, I made my own birthday dinner and bought my own birthday cake. The only redeeming activity of the day was lunch with a couple of friends, which was delightful. I also enjoyed flowers and a life saving Diet Coke first thing in the morning from my hubby. Done and done.
We have had some super nice days of weather and love to walk to pick the kids up from school. This is Beckett all bundled up for one of our walks.
The kids played dress up and it made me laugh... Andi was all dressed up in a princess costume with purses and necklaces and high heels and the works and Taytum was in a spiderman costume fighting with Carter. That describes my two girls' personalities to a T.
Bentley has a new found love of babies. She drags one around almost all day every day.
I kind of love this phase of my life (most days) and wish time would slow down, maybe just a little bit.
1 comment:
Woohoo! Congratulations on turning 30!
Post a Comment