Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beckett 6 months

 Happy Half Birthday Beckett Boy! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe another month has passed and that my baby is half a year old already. It feels like he has been around forever, but at the same time, it feels like he can't be that old. He is getting close to sitting independently and it makes him happy. He still doesn't like laying on the floor or being put in his carseat. He does LOVE rice cereal and eats only once a day (started February 26th), but I usually have to make up two bowls. With my other kids I have never started out very consistently feeding them; maybe once every couple of days or so. But Beckett wants it every day and even though it's only been a week, I am going to start upping to feeding him twice a day and will probably start with other solids next week.  Some of my favorite times with Beckett is when I put him down for naps. We still swaddle him and then he'll lay contently in my arms for a minute all burritoed in my arms. There is nothing better than a burrito baby filling your arms. It's the perfect bundle. He is a champion sleeper at night and at naps, and for that we are so grateful. He goes in for his Dr's appointment next week and we'll see how big the babe is.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

He is such a great little guy! His eyes and smile are just bright. So glad we get to have him here and love on him his whole life!

nic + allison said...

Can't believe he's 6 months old! Time is sure flying by!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Can't wait to get up there and get my hands on that sweet boy!