How many times can I say it? This girl is special. My friend
described her perfectly when she called her "shiny." She is just full of life and
energy and love. I forget that this little beauty is only 3 1/2 years old.
Whenever she sees Beckett she stops mid-whatever she is
doing (speaking, crying, running, watching) and will just shake and
squeal and get up in his face to love on him. She used to call Beckett
"Shlala Baby" and has since moved onto "Beckadoosh." And for some
reason, both names have stuck. Taytum literally cannot contain her
excitement so she'll just bop Beckett wherever; hand, forehead, tummy.
Not hard, but just a little bop so that he knows she's there.
She
is really into Alice in Wonderland right now. We cannot wait to take her
to Disneyland. She has become a lot more adventurous since the last
time we went. I mean, the girl likes swings finally! Not going too high
still, but she enjoys them. She loves being held upside down by
Jefferson too.
Taytum "gets" her own room because she can't leave everybody alone and let them sleep. She doesn't even let herself sleep. She always has a pile of books in her bed when we go to check on her at night and she is always the last one asleep.
She is such a funny, fun, sparkly, shiny, happy, effervescent, excited, entertaining, girl. We kind of like her a lot.
3 comments:
Shiny - yup that about sums it up! I kind of like her a lot as well..... Tay - I hope you never lose your 'shiny'!
What a perfect name for Tay! She is quite the shiner!
Love that Tay! She is such a sweetheart! I don't know how anyone could not smile while being around her.
Post a Comment