We started the day off in California Adventure. First stop was the new Cars Land and we were not disappointed. It is seriously amazing. You feel like you have just walked into the movie. I stood in line for a fast pass, which was the longest line in length by far of any of the rides we went on, but super fast to get through. The trick, use a fast pass and get a rider swap when using your fast pass and it got us through the ride three times, taking turns between the adults.
Me and B-Boy waiting in line. I took about five pictures and he looked like this in all of them. Must have been bright. :)
A better picture of Beckett. This is him unedited. His eyes really are that big and bright all.the.time.
Carter and Andi experienced California Screamin' for the first time and loved it!
We enjoyed the Corn Dog Castle for lunch.
And plenty more rides in between. Everybody's favorite was Toy Story Mania. That ride never gets old! And the new Cars ride did not disappoint! It was so much fun! We were so glad not to have to wait in the 60-90 minute stand-by line. Fast pass/rider swap is where it's at.
Saw Phineas and Ferb on parade.
Enjoyed a little down time in the afternoon at the Muppet Movie. It was hilarious to watch Bentley jump at all the 3D effects.
(Beckett peed all over Jefferson during the show. I laughed. Jefferson did not.)
While we rotated riders around for Tower of Terror, we enjoyed some time in Bugs Land. Not a favorite of any adult, but the kids loved it and Taytum could ride all the rides without fear!
We made it back to the hotel at a decent time.
6 comments:
If you desire to grow your experience just keep visiting this site
and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.
my webpage - Easywaytosetupawebsite.Info
The feeling that my privateness is respected makes me pleased to use this App.
These SMS MMS solutions are integrated with some plans.
In fact, investing money on new hardware is not some thing that comes off as cheap.
Here is my homepage - download whatsapp
If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies then he must be visit this site
and be up to date every day.
Look at my web blog rooter rooter Troon
I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Here is my weblog :: satisfacer un hombre en la cama
I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site.
I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal website now ;)
My page ... company to buy silver
In the beginning I simply acknowledged "Friend Needs" from people I recognized.
The first is when it drops below this you can't defragment and prepare your documents.
Click-Here to scan your pc today.
Review my web-site: http://whatsappforpcblog.wordpress.com/ (www.pengusaha.co)
Post a Comment